This is a crash course to help you optimized content (course #2 of Inbound Marketing University), where you’ll learn the basic of SEO from the man himself, Lee Ogden of Top Rank Online Marketing. All you need is an hour to get the gist of it.
Even if you don’t have the slightest idea about SEO, this course would help you to get a better understanding of how this SEO thing works. It certainly can help you optimized your blog posts.
What I learned from this course, via Grow A Biz:
The most important part of this course is this. At the core of SEO are keywords, links and making your website search engine friendly. That’s it. The links thing, I can see now why very often I got emails from webmasters requesting that I link to them. Yeah right?
In a nutshell, here’s some of the benefits of including SEO into your marketing, even if you are not a marketer.
- SEO is the most effective online marketing tactic for lead conversion.
- Google loves content, so it makes a lot of sense to have your website or blog to be search friendly.
- SEO is one the best tools to have content & keyword optimization.
- Keywords, links and making the site search friendly, helps drive web traffic to your site.
- Help your business get found online.
- Reduce your marketing budget and increase conversion or sales.
Learn how Inbound Marketing can help your business get found by your best customers. Check out the rest of the courses via IMU page here.